01/10/2011

Happy Birthday to My Dear, SHARON LIM

          I have a best friend, Sharon Lim Sin Yee. We knew each other since 12 years old when i transferred to Kedah. She have a good personality such as friendly, love to smile, positive thinking and so on. Actually I am the kind of slower in my studies. But she will taught me and giving some advice.
          Besides that, we have the same interest. We love to take picture and travel. We will took a lots of pictures when we are hanging outside no matter where we are. Because it is our memory.
          Today is her birthday but i can't celebrate with her as she is working at Penang now. I have to study at Tanjong Malim. But i make a birthday called for her to greet her and hope she is happy always. I miss you =(
       

No comments:

Post a Comment