19/10/2011

Killer

           Smoking is just like the killer. Nowadays, many teenagers were involved with smoking. I am not really understand what is the advantage of smoking? Indeed the price is quite expensive for those who has no income.


            I went to an interview in the afternoon for my course “Pembelajaran dan Pembangunan Remaja” with my group member, Zulaika. We were walking to a secondary school to figure out this smoking’s case among teenagers. A student in form five is a smoker and he think that it was a normal appearance in his school. Even they are came from science class. Aren’t they know this is an unhealthy activity? I don’t know what will going on in the future.

            After half hour, we were walking back to campus. I hope smoking case will get a solution soon. Government should take action on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment